Stressed about speaking in public? Or just afraid you'll send your audience to sleep?
How much better would it be to deliver a talk that will have people sitting up and taking notice – then singing your praises as they leave!
The Speaker’s Workshop is a dynamic workshop designed for business owners and managers, people involved in training and presenting, or anyone who dreads speaking in public.
We show you how to:
- tackle pre-delivery nerves
- plan your talk for maximum impact
- look and feel confident as you deliver
- avoid common “death by presentation” mistakes
As with all of our training, the Speaker’s Workshop is tailored to meet your specific needs. It is very interactive, with practice sessions built in so that delegates become comfortable with new techniques.
The Speaker’s Workshop is available in two formats:
The Speaker’s Workshop 1 day programme covers the basics of
- planning a talk that has impact and focus
- speaking out with confidence
- dealing with jitters and nerves
- recognising good performance
£1200 + expenses at cost (up to 8 people)
The Speaker’s Workshop 2 day programme covers all of the topics in the 1 day programme, and provides more in-depth learning, practice and trainer feedback on
- building a rapport with your audience
- using techniques to persuade and influence people
- honing your delivery to a professional standard
- dealing with questions and answers
£2200 + expenses at cost (up to 8 people)
Click here or telephone 07834 70 65 53 to discuss your training needs.
Eligible for funding? Find out more.