Are you struggling to fill the skills gaps in your business?
Developing the skills of experienced people to train others provides real cost benefits for many businesses.
As one of our delegates once put it: “A skill shared is a problem halved”
The Trainer’s Workshop is a dynamic two day programme which gives people the know-how and confidence to pass on their skills and experience effectively.
In it, we show you how to
- understand different learning needs and styles
- understand the business need for developing skills
- develop suitable approaches for making training relevant and effective
- deliver confident, effective training
- measure the benefits to individuals and organisations
Like all DEVA programmes, The Trainer’s Workshop is practical and relevant to your organisation with plenty of opportunity to practise new skills. In the course of the two days, each delegate will deliver his or her own training session and receive detailed feedback. The Trainer’s Workshop covers
- identifying what people need to learn, for themselves and for the business
- understanding how different people like to learn
- designing training programmes that get results
- delivering lively and interactive sessions
- providing relevant learning materials
- deal with difficult people and situations
- checking people’s learning and giving feedback
- evaluating results and celebrating success
£2200 + expenses at cost (up to 8 people).
Through our partnership with Drumbeat we are pleased to be able to offer a range of SQA accredited qualifications in Learning & Development. Please contact us for more details and costs.
Eligible for funding? Find out more.