Is training people part of your management role?
Learn how to deliver dynamic and effective workshops to motivate and engage your people.
The Workshop Workshop is for people who have to deliver training as part of their role - as managers, for example - and who want to make that training both effective and memorable.
This workshop shows you how to use a range of techniques to help people learn, remember and put their new skills into practice.
Our experience shows that even a short participative workshops has far more value than a presentation, when people are being asked to change the way they work.
We show you how to:
- Get the message right
- Plan and time the session for maximum impact
- Design and manage workshop activities
- Evaluate benefits
As with all of our training, the Workshop Workshop is tailored to meet your specific needs. It is very interactive, with practice sessions built in. As part of the day, delegates will be asked to design and deliver a short workshop session of their own on a pre-planned topic.
The Workshop Workshop covers
- How to define focused objectives for the workshop
- Getting the content right for the audience
- Techniques to engage and involve the audience
- Ensuring that key points are remembered
- Following up and measuring results
Through our partnership with Drumbeat we are pleased to be able to offer a range of SQA accredited qualifications in Learning & Development. Please contact us for more details and costs.
Eligible for funding? Find out more.